Available in a range of material
Venetian blinds have a classic timeless aura, which adds warmth and comfort to a room.
Venetians offer practical light regulation and come in the form of blades, which can be tilted, to the angle of your choice, fully raised offering a view or completely closed offering insulation and privacy.
Timber Venetians can be either painted or stained ensuring a vast color palette.
Also available in a range of material including;
Premium A Grade American Basswood and Cedar Timber Venetians
- 50mm and 63mm Sled size
- Exceptional and renewable natural wood
- Specially selected for its stability uniform coloring and resistance to warping
- Light weight, strong, durable
- Consistent color and grain across all slats
Vision Wood Venetians
- Manufactured with leading edge co-extruded polymers providing greater structural stability
- 50mm or 63mm Sled size
- Wider pelmet, providing better blackout
- Excellent color uniformity and consistency
- Uv stabilized, no need to re-oil or lacquer
- Hard wearing no chipping or scratching
- Antifungal and antistatic advantageous for asthma sufferers
- Easy to clean
- Slim line Venetians 25 or 50mm
- Micro Venetians
- Sunset Blackout Slim line Venetians
- Woodline and Perforated Slim line Venetians